Fast companies can't avoid the media radar. But most executives — like most of us — typically aren't natural spokespeople. The wrong turn of phrase or answer can alienate thousands or millions of viewers or readers, causing your hard-won interview to slip away or worse.
Our research has shown that executives tend to enter briefings unprepared. Some are overconfident; others err on the side of full disclosure and volunteer dirty laundry or can't wait to pre-announce news. Others look at the press as adversaries and become defensive, burning bridges instead of controlling the interview.
Taking a scientific approach, we can help you identify and fill in any critical areas of improvement so that your interviews don't become crises you need to manage. Our services include:
- Tips & tricks in dealing with media and analysts
- Be prepared - the right quote can make or break you
- Practice interviews
- Teaches techies how to sell and communicate
- The art of the presentation
- Public speaking best-practices